jueves, octubre 27, 2005

The good times!

Today I remember the good times, the Quesaburro and Sangria times, the Dr. Peper times!, Oh those times!, people still do a rage against Olguin thing, just like I expected, and the school has some changes, but still some nice girls...
So I was like promoting the official FUCR career, temptating the young students to join the Dark Side, just like always...
They have this Irish dance, VERY cool thing to watch, my respect to them, the guys seem a little weird, but its ok, some nice chick there... seriously VERY cool...

2 class of 3D, not much happen, 5 minutes of instructions...

Design was cool, Messenger is a cool way to talk to the people next to you, plus, people were telling the true about Mr. Pigeon to the teacher, cool...

I look smart in OS... wow, haha...


PD: OH my god!!!, I'm not worried yet, I think I still maintain control over things... but man is still there, I know it...

No hay comentarios.: