miércoles, octubre 26, 2005

Oh Mr. Pigeon!

First, I get late to my 3D class... I'm sorry, but my car need it the wash, and the checking the tires thing... but I had my first physical contact with Livewave, which was cool...

I play a lot of Starcraft, as yesterday...

Mr. Pigeon stressed me out SO BAD, first he gets late, then he didnt hurry up, and he lasted just TOO much there, so, he took me one HOUR without getting something to eat, I was starving!!!...

My CPC class is so cool, first the teacher let me and mr enano go to eat something, then, like 20 minutes later we get to class, which lasted for another 30 minutes, then we started to watch funny TV commercials and some Family Guy videos, and some Chris Rock, and all the Star Wars Kid videos that we could find, thanks to an American Dad video, so we spend the last HOUR on that, pretty cool right?...

Tomorrow going back to Lazaro!!!, Quezaburros here I come!!!


PD: It doesn't go, it never did... but as before, I think I don't want it away...

No hay comentarios.: