miércoles, noviembre 02, 2005

La visita del caminante

5am, and it's time, I grab the computer do some stuff, and then preparing to go, 6:35am and we are leaving 7am, and the simposium was good, I laugh at Hank a little bit, I watch the conferences, very woman power, girls were comin' out sayin "OK, I get it, woman are moving forward", that was funny... we get pizza to eat, and A LOT of pizza, that was cool... then a little time on the fountain... just nice talking and the caminante... then McEvil... more nice talking, and the day in the simposium ended with everybody's tired legs...
So today [I'm writing the day after] I have to go again, the hole day :)...
After the simposium, rayte to mr. Pigeon, then my house, then school, for OS, which was kindda cool because I did some progress on my program :D...
And the day ended in the best way, with some Football!!!, jajaja, I was pretty lame and crappy, but aren't we all when we play in some little space full of grass?, well doesn't matter, 'cuz really I don't care, but sure is always fun...
Sure everything seems alright... but we all know that is not, not even with your group of "buddies"... the winds of change are always here, with some new surprise, I just wonder myself, to where are we directing to?
"Staring down the hole again.
Hands upon my back again.
Survival is my only friend.
Terrified of what may come."

No hay comentarios.: