viernes, noviembre 04, 2005

Last 2 days: Tour+Pussylitis

Nov. 2:
Simposium day, ended on a tour around Tijuana... the only thing that was worth it was the chat between us 3 people [Mr. Frodo, Miss Rox and me]... nothing special, well it was... but what ever is not your bussiness...

Nov. 3:
The last day of the simposium, and the day started with too much traffic, like an hour to get to the CECUT, and everybody ended parking in Plaza Rio, but was the BEST day of the 3, the first 2 conferences were KILLERS, too good...
I finish the program, I think, and no too much things interesting in both days...

The mein, pollo and myself when to running, and it was good!, we just have to keep the good work.

PD: I need to know, I think my surprise will arrive after the date, but I think will be ok.

No hay comentarios.: